1. To lunch at Peruvian charmer Andina in Shoreditch, where we ate dishes from the â€˜Replenish Menuâ€™. Panca chilli marinated chicken breast with quinoa, carab, pecans and coriander sauce showed post-workout food doesnâ€™t have to be boring.
2. A night of cocktails at Oblix in the Shard. There were whacky creations, including a flashing ‘Kiss the Rainbow’ (see it here), but this American Beauty, with Tanqueray Ten, rose, lychee and Champagne, with some padron peppers was just the ticket.
3. A Tonkotsu at Tonkotsu really is becoming an addiction – but a marvellous one at that. Drown it in their Eat the Bits chilli oil (they sell it too) and youâ€™ll be in sweaty heaven.
4. The Palm Court at the Langham Hotel doesnâ€™t just serve afternoon tea yâ€™know. This was a wagyu bolognaise from their dinner menu. With a mound of parmesan for an extra January health kick.
5. Sticky, fatty pork ribs at Hawksmoor Spitalfields. We went for a roast, which was cracking FYI, but these to begin with kicked things off with a bang.
6. A Snickers ice cream macaroon sandwich? This was never going to be bad. Yolkin is popping up every Saturday and Sunday at Wham Banh Mi in Soho. Go.
7. HÃ©lÃ¨ne Darroze never fails to throw a banginâ€™ soirÃ©e at The Connaught for the Galette des Rois. Just look at the shine on that pastry.
Did you eat anything lovely last week? Let us know by commenting below…